Monday, December 21, 2009

Death Hast Hold On Thy Heart

"There are two bodies — the rudimental and the complete ; corresponding with the two conditions of the worm and the butterfly. What we call "death," is but the painful metamorphosis. Our present incarnation is progressive, preparatory, temporary. Our future is perfected, ultimate, immortal. The ultimate life is the full design."
 - The Mesmeric Revalation, Edgar Allen Poe




I'm not usually a fan of pulling pictures off the internet directly and using them. I like to personalize them a bit but right now, that option isn't possible because my laptop has finally kicked the bucket. Yes, my biggest fear in the world since I started writing has finally happened. Thankfully I was able to back-up all of my document files, so my stories are safe but the videos that I was working on for my YouTube account (AngryChckProductions) are gone.

Because of this unfortunate accident, I obviously won't be able to update as often as I have been until my computer is fixed. I recently updated House of the Horde and promised everyone that reviewed that chapter six would be posted by the end of this week. I'm so sorry to have to break my promise because I hate having to do that. Since I am not able to access my files at any time of the day through my laptop and will be forced to drone out words on my husband's tower (that sounds really dirty...wow...sorry it's early in the a.m. right now) I won't be able to write as much as I have been.

Hopefully this little issue will be solved quickly because I can't go without writing for more than a day and I also need my music to survive. Perhaps my kids will be merciful on me and will want to be where this computer is so I can write up chapter six, but kids are evil and usually don't show compassion when adults need to get something done that is important.

This is going to be HARD!

~Amanda 

1 comment:

  1. hey bb, Im sorry about your computer dying...I hope for your sake and mine that its fixed soon! I can't wait to find out what happens to Bella now! lol...Im going to go and read your other stories now.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete