Sunday, December 20, 2009

Welcome to The Poison Apple


Welcome to the dark side of fan fiction. 




If you have found yourself here you either stumbled upon it by accident or you clicked on a link that held potential interest to you. If you are one of the few who happen to come here purposely then I salute you and thank you for acknowledging this blog in some way.

Blogs are becoming increasingly popular for fan fiction writers and published authors as not only a means to put their work out for the world to see, but as a way to discuss what they have written. This blog will be no different in regards to the aforementioned but it will also hold some preservation of originality or at least I hope.

Ah, let's be honest. This is my personal space so that I may post music and visuals for the fan fictions that I am writing. By music, I mean go all the way to the bottom of this page and there is a playlist for House of the Horde, the dark fairy tale fic that is my current obsession (it's rather unhealthy, actually). Visuals will be banners and any other art that I happen to make out of boredom. I'm not into posting pictures of clothes or anything that my characters may be wearing because I like for the reader to use some imagination and not only see my vision but combine it with theirs. Besides, if you can't get a general idea of what something looks like then I'm not doing my job as a writer and I should fire myself.

I should go ahead and warn you, there is a saying that is by my picture to the right of this page that reads "I'm an acquired taste". This seems rather redundant because everybody thinks their different but what I wrote is true. I really am an acquired taste which I think goes for my writing as well. You either love me, you detest me or you think I'm weird. (There are more people that think I'm weird or love me rather than hate my guts because I'm actually a pretty nice person.) I have a really crazy sense of humor that has been described as creepy but I promise that I won't actually come to your house and press my face to your window and breath heavily...I mean, not unless you really want me to. o.O

Enjoy the fics!

~Raggdoll of Twilight

5 comments:

  1. Hey bb, I am totally following you now. I love House of Horde, Im hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I don't mind you coming over to my window and breathing heavy. I can't sleep so I'm sure that would help keep calm my mind and put me at ease. o_O

    Freak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess I should meantion this is Luna heheheh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I am a friend of yours in Twilight Saga and I want to keep in touch with you, so, I added you on Twitter and, now, I follow this blog. My favourite ff of yours is The Paragon Series- The Angelic Prophecies. ( I also have a blog, if you want, visit me there: http://pianosheetsfree.blogspot.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL to funny. I am to an acquired taste. As I do have many people who like me but there are always the few who detest me in the most ugly way. What can I say you either love me or hate me. hehe! I really couldn't give a dam anyways. I am who I am and nobody's guna change me :)

    ReplyDelete